What organisim has the highest water content?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What organisim has the highest water content?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 24 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What organisim has the highest water content?» often ask the following questions:
👉 What has the highest water content?
For example, fruits such as apricots, blueberries, oranges, peaches, pineapples, plums and raspberries contain over eighty percent water. Melons such as cantaloupe and watermelon have some of the highest water content, at more than 90 percent.
- Which fruit has the highest water content?
- What fruit or vegetable has the highest water content?
- What is the highest alcohol content?
👉 What foods have the highest water content?
Cucumbers are made up of around 96% water – that's the highest water content of any food. They're also low in calories, and a source of vitamins and fibre.
- What wine has highest alcohol content?
- What bread has the highest protein content?
- What butter has the highest fat content?
👉 What vegetable has the highest water content?
- Watermelon and strawberries contain about 92 percent water per volume. Other fruits with high water content include grapefruit with 91 percent, cantaloupe with 90 percent and peaches with 88 percent water. Fruits containing 87 percent water by weight include pineapple, cranberries, orange and raspberries.
- What candy has the highest sugar content?
- What content has the highest cpm youtube?
- What drink has the highest alcohol content?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «What organisim has the highest water content?» so you can surely find the answer!
What drinks have the highest alcohol content?
Here are 14 of the strongest liquors in the world.
- Spirytus Vodka. Proof: 192 (96% alcohol by volume) ...
- Everclear 190. Proof: 190 (95% alcohol by volume) ...
- Golden Grain 190…
- Bruichladdich X4 Quadrupled Whiskey…
- Hapsburg Absinthe X.C…
- Pincer Shanghai Strength…
- Balkan 176 Vodka…
- Sunset Very Strong Rum.
What extract has the highest alcohol content?
I have a bottle of Adams "Pure Lemon Extract" made when their plant was in Austin, Texas (pre 2009) labelled "Alcohol 89%".
What fish has the highest mercury content?
Swordfish, tilefish and shark are amongst the highest. Larger, predatory fish tend to have higher levels of mercury than small herbivores, since they accumulate all the mercury their prey has consumed.shark!
What flour has the highest fiber content?
Whole-grain has highest fiber content.
What food has the highest sugar content?
- Naturally occurring sugars are found in milk and milk products. The highest sugar foods in this food group include 1 cup of chocolate soft serve ice cream at 58 grams, 6 ounces of fruited yogurt at more than 35 grams and 1 cup of chocolate milk at 25 grams of total sugars, both natural and added.
What foods have the highest iron content?
- Fortified breakfast cereals.
- Cooked oysters.
- White beans.
- Dark chocolate.
- Organ meats.
What fruit has the highest fiber content?
Apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries all have around 3 to 4 grams of fiber. (Eat the apple peels -- that's where the most fiber is!) Raspberries win the fiber race at 8 grams per cup. Exotic fruits are also good sources of fiber: A mango has 5 grams, a persimmon has 6, and 1 cup of guava has about 9.
What fruit has the highest nutrient content?
What fruit has the highest sugar content?
- Scroll down to read all. 1 / 13. Mangoes…
- 2 / 13. Grapes. A cup of these has about 23 grams sugar…
- 3 / 13. Cherries. They're sweet, and they have the sugar to show for it: A cup of them has 18 grams…
- 4 / 13. Pears…
- 5 / 13. Watermelon…
- 6 / 13. Figs…
- 7 / 13. Bananas…
- 8 / 13. Less Sugar: Avocados.
What grain has the highest protein content?
What is the highest alcohol content wine?
High-Alcohol Wines: 14.5% ABV or Higher
- Australian Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Australian Shiraz.
- California Cabernet Sauvignon.
- California Syrah.
- California Zinfandel.
- Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Fortified wines (Sicilian Marsala, Spanish Sherry, Portuguese Madeira, French Muscat)
- Merlot from Australia, California, or Chile.
What is the highest possible alcohol content?
1.480 BAC. After a car crash that resulted in serious injuries, a Polish man's BAC was taken and it was 1.480%. That's the highest BAC ever recorded in known history.
What liqour has the highest alcohol content?
Everclear has the highest alcohol by volume in it that is legal and sold in stores with a proof of 95. However some recipes for homemade moonshine contain much higher levels
What marijuana has the highest thc content?
White Russian is a stable cross of AK-47 and White Widow (a prize winning indica clone). Medium height, consistent plants and dense, very resinous flower tops (crystals appear after about 5 weeks of flowering). With such a strong indica background, the plants smell quite strong during both their growth and flowering period. In an independent seed comparison in which over 150 different seedstrains were grown out in a greenhouse, the White Russian came out as the strongest plant (22% THC, likely to be the strongest plant known at present!!)..NOT. The top plant in thc is called BRUCE BANNER#3 it won the cannabis cup 2014 2015 at 30% and still is and still will be for years to come.This plant was being sold for 1000 a clone it was bred out of Denver co.
What meat has the highest protein content?
What meat has the most protein?
- Turkey Breast. Shutterstock. Protein, per 4 ounces: 26.7 grams…
- Bison steak. Shutterstock. Protein, per 4 ounces: 26.4 grams…
- Elk steak. Shutterstock…
- Emu steak. Shutterstock…
- Beef steak. Shutterstock…
- Ostrich steak. Shutterstock…
- Rabbit. Shutterstock…
- Ground bison. Shutterstock.
What oil has the highest zinc content?
- Highest zinc Content per 100g. Using the list below for the 2 different olive oil nutrition entries in our database, the highest amount of zinc is found in Oil, corn, peanut, and olive which contains 0.02 mg of zinc per 100g. The associated percentage of RDA is 0 %.
What oils have the highest fat content?
What spirit has the highest alcohol content?
- Spirytus Stawski (96% Alcohol) This is the world's most strongest and potent liquor, that has a gentle smell and a mild taste. It is made using premium ethyl alcohol with a grain base. Many who have had this drink straight from the bottle, have compared it to being punched in the stomach so hard that it gets difficult to breathe.
What strain has the highest thc content?
- Ghost Train Haze could be the highest THC strain on the earth now. Thanks to its high THC levels and its Sativa genetics, this strain produces a super stimulating, energizing, euphoric, and uplifting high. If you’re feeling down, there’s no better shot in the arm!
What tea has the highest caffeine content?
- Black tea, green tea, oolong tea, and white tea all contain caffeine. It’s commonly believed that black tea has the highest caffeine content while green and white tea has the lowest caffeine content.
What vegetable has the highest calcium content?
- Vegetables high in calcium include collard greens, spinach, turnip greens, kale, mustard greens, beet greens, bok choy, okra, swiss chard, and broccoli raab. The DV (daily value) for calcium is 1300mg. Below is a list of high calcium vegetables, for more see the list of high calcium fruits, and high calcium foods.
What vegetable has the highest sugar content?
Corn- Corn is one of the highest sugar vegetables with 29 grams per cup (with 4 grams of fiber). Corn has a tendency to contribute to spikes in blood sugar for diabetics as well.
What vegetables have the highest protein content?
What yeast makes the highest alcohol content?
Super High Gravity Ale Yeast. From England, this yeast can ferment up to 25% alcohol when used correctly. It produces ester characters that increase with increasing gravity. Malt character dominates at lower gravities.