Top best answers to the question «Vds disease»
- A ventricular septal defect (VSD), a hole in the heart, is a common heart defect that's present at birth (congenital). The hole (defect) occurs in the wall (septum) that separates the heart's lower chambers (ventricles) and allows blood to pass from the left to the right side of the heart.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Vds disease?» often ask the following questions:
👉 Vds disease symptoms?
Possible symptoms of VDs include:
- Foul-smelling discharge from the penis or vagina
- Burning or pain during urination
- Rashes, blisters, sores or growths in the genital area or anus
- Burning, itching, or pain in the genital region or anus
👉 What causes ad disease?
Alzheimer's disease is thought to be caused by the abnormal build-up of proteins in and around brain cells. One of the proteins involved is called amyloid, deposits of which form plaques around brain cells.
- What does ad disease stand for?
- Can ppl with heart disease take benadryl?
- How are traffic jams spread like a disease?
👉 What is ad disease?
Alzheimer's disease (AD), also referred to simply as Alzheimer's, is a neurodegenerative disease that usually starts slowly and progressively worsens. It is the cause of 60–70% of cases of dementia. The most common early symptom is difficulty in remembering recent events. As the disease advances, symptoms can include problems with language, disorientation (including easily getting lost ...