Video answer: How to edit or delete post in craigslist
Top best answers to the question «How do you delete an ad on craigslist»
- If you posted using an account, you can delete your posting from your account homepage. Otherwise, use the same link provided in the self-posting email that you used to post the ad originally. If you can't find this, try having it re-sent. Please note, all postings are automatically deleted upon expiration.
How to delete a Craigslist post
- Open your email inbox.
- Search for the automated email from Craigslist…
- Scroll to "To edit or delete your ad, please visit the following URL, " and click the link.
- Enter the email and password you used to create the listing.
- Click "Delete this posting."
Video answer: Craigslist how to delete post
6 other answers
Click the "Delete" option to cancel the ad and then confirm the cancellation on the page that opens up. Cancel Without an Account Step 1 Open the confirmation email you received from Craigslist...
Search for the automated email from Craigslist. It should have come from [email protected] 3. Scroll to "To edit or delete your ad, please visit the following URL, " and click the link.
Craigslist doesn't have a Delete button -- we all know that. What it calls "Delete" is actually "Deactivate... and keep forever". There's only one option.
How to Delete a Fraudulent Posting on Craigslist Step 1. Navigate to the fraudulent ad and click on the "Prohibited" link in the box at the top right of the screen. Step 2. Return to the main Craigslist screen by clicking on the link for your city on the top left of the screen. Step 3. Click on the ...
Log in to your email account and open the message that Craigslist sent you when you posted the ad. This message's subject line begins with "POST/EDIT/DELETE." Step 2 Click the link in the email,...
If you submitted your post through a craigslist account, you can edit or delete your posts via the links on your account homepage: edit will bring you to the edit posting screen. Make any changes you'd like, and click "continue" to confirm them. delete will bring you to a confirmation screen where you can confirm the deletion of your post.