Asked By: Vernon Spencer
Date created: Sun, Jul 25, 2021 12:27 AM
Date updated: Wed, Nov 30, 2022 1:52 AM
Top best answers to the question «How do i see traffic on google maps»
- On your mobile device, open the Google Maps app .
- At the bottom, tap Go .
- Select one of the trip options that show up from your past activity.
- Start the Google Maps app on your phone.
- Tap the Overlay icon…
- In the Map Details section of the pop-up, tap "Traffic."
- In a web browser, open Google Maps.
- Click the hamburger menu (the three lines at the top-left of the screen) to see the menu.
- Click "Traffic."
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- At the top right, tap Layers .
- Tap the Map type you want to get.
- Tap the Map details that you want to include: ...
- To turn off a view or hide details, tap it again.