How do i get cps to take action?

Grady Dickens asked a question: How do i get cps to take action?
Asked By: Grady Dickens
Date created: Fri, Jun 18, 2021 6:12 PM
Date updated: Fri, Dec 30, 2022 4:18 AM


Top best answers to the question «How do i get cps to take action»

1) Contact LEGAL AIDE and find legal representation -- your case should be tried in a court of law to petition the court for an abuse or neglect investigation, temporary guardianship, and/or full custody. 2) Call a Child Abuse Hotline and make a formal report. This may also help to escalate an investigation.

Your Answer